Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is a lot harder than I imagined, but that is ok!

I've realized the weekend is hard when it comes to food! Holy lanta! I still made some really good decisions! We were out all morning on saturday so when it came time to eat lunch we knew we would be out so we decided to eat at Zupa's. I had in mind something good but healthy and the thought came to my mind Zupa's. I had a chicken salad since I knew they grilled there chicken. And a turkey and tomato sandwhich! Not the healthiest choice but that's ok. I know that I can make up for it. I have been doing much better! \

Now im looking up some new healthy recipes! Which for me is something very foreign. Normally I'm looking up a new pasta or a new fried chicken recipe. I'm so glad I've taken on some new things in my life. I used to hate fresh veggies and fruit now I love them! I never realized that cooking with so many fruits and veggies would be so fun and exciting!

My favorite Breakfast food so far are the nutrigrain waffles and the banana roll ups. This morning my dad came downstairs and asked if he could make me some french toast with just egg whites, small amount of cinnamon. They were so good! OH! He used whole wheat bread too! AMAZING!!! I loved them! :)

If any of you have any healthy recipes you would like to share PLEASE do!!! :)

I have noticed the biggest help in this journey is going to be my Father in Heaven. This isn't going to be easy but it will be worth it! :) Happy Sunday everyone! I love you all and thank you so much for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! So much of this is not about giving up all the "fun" food, but about slowing down and taking the time to make a better choice. And yes, weekends are the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundays are my hardest for eating correctly. I don't exercise and just sit around the house except for church. There are to many temptations. I usually eat about half of my exercise calories so that is part of my problem.

    ReplyDelete