Monday, April 23, 2012

Charlie Brown YUM! :)

Today was one of the best days so far! I did my set and I walked! I walked around the neighborhood twice without wanting to shoot someone! It was great! :) This does get easier as you go! Yay!

I had a taco salad for dinner, instead of ground beef we used ground turkey and I first thought that it was going to be gross! It tastes just like ground beef! I don't know why I didn't start this eating healthier stuff ages ago! My grandma makes this desert thing called a charlie brown and normally its high in calories and high in fat, but since we were going to the Bishops house for FHE I asked her to make it healthier. So she used sugar free whipped cream, fat free cream cheese, sugar free pudding. It also has nuts which are good for you? (I think) Anyways, it was very tasty. Even though it wasn't the normal sugary pudding and stuff!

I am loving this more and more everyday! I might get discouraged at times, then my Father in Heaven lifts me up and reminds me that this is what I am supposed to be doing at this point in my life. :)

On a side note, Bishop texted me and asked if I would want to do a temp job for two weeks so I will be doing that for a few weeks. Yay! If they like me they can hire me! Which I think is pretty cool! Happy Monday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day all the way around! Congrats on your success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work. I know you can do it and make it over every hurdle that comes your way. You have family and friends to love and support you. Most importantly your Father in Heaven and Christ. Remember the scripture: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -Philippians 4:13 YOU CAN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete