Thursday, April 19, 2012

The First Day of my New Journey! :)

As I sat there in the doctors office that day waiting to see him, I was dreading stepping up on that scale to know how bad it had gotten. As I stepped onto that scale and read the number I almost had a heart attack.

I've tried for years to lose weight and nothing ever seemed to work. I will admit that it wasn't the programs fault or anything like that it was because of MYSELF that I wasn't successive. Starting today that's changing. It wont be ME holding myself back! I will stop at NOTHING! No one or anything can get in the way of my own success story!  If you don't support me that's your choice. My choice is to stand strong.

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why now? Why not years ago? To answer your question I have made a big decision in my life. I have decided that a year from now I will be submitting papers to serve a full time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I knew when I went to meet with Bishop Webb that the word "weight" would be tossed around. I was thinking to myself "how can I lose weight on my own?" "How can I do this with no knowledge of how." Then he said to me "there is a lady in our stake who has helped many people do exactly what you are going to do" There went my questions out the window. I am so glad that Heavenly Father knew what I needed to hear! He knew this is what I'm to be doing at this point in my life.

So starting today I will be the person I am suppose to be!





7 comments:

  1. I'm with you Tori face!!! You can do this because you are one of the strongest people I have ever met!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, Tori! I know you can do it! I have complete faith in you! You are so amazing, and truly an inspiration. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! You are pretty much the best! And you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beaming with love, admiration, and all the faith in the world that you, with Heavenly Fathers help, will become the woman you know you truly are. I love you, Tori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Tori!!! I know you can do this, and I'm here for you every step of the way! GO GET UM GIRL!!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your love and support! It means more to me than you could ever imagine!

    ReplyDelete