Friday, April 20, 2012

The Challenge has been accepted!

So yesterday (thursday) I met with my new trainer Trish! Boy do I love this! The one thing I noticed that was hard was getting used to new foods! Going from cuppycakes to veggie spaghetti and nutrigrain waffles might sound easy but for me it was a challenge. The challenge I accepted.

My exercise for this week is one set. 15 Wall Squats with the ball, 15 lunges on each leg, 15 torso stretches with the elastic thingy, and one plank. Which by the way after not doing this kind of stuff, your body shouts for joy and pain! lol! Need less to say I'm very sore this morning, but let me tell you it isn't stopping this lady! :) Walking everyday for 15-20 minutes increasing it by five minutes every two to three days. I am so excited for this new journey and life and can't wait till I'm healthy and all that jazz! :)

This wouldn't be possible without the strength and love of my neighbors and above all my Heavenly Father. Off to another great day I go! Enjoy your friday everyone! :)


3 comments:

  1. How long are you having to hold the plank?? Those kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A minute! Im going to try to increase it next week but we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tori! So proud of you for being diligent every day. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete