Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't you ever feel less than perfect! :)

Today was an ok day. Not the greatest but not the worst! I know my strengths and I know my weakness. That is for darn sure! :)

I have seen some crazy things this week. I was looking for my shorts that fit and I decided to try on a pair I couldn't fit into last year and guess what THEY FITTTTT!!!!!! It was so exciting! Even my other clothes are fitting better!

I know this going to sound bad, however I am so proud of myself. I have never been this proud of myself. I love it! :) This is one of the greatest moments of my short life. This will be a short one tonight but I love you all! Happy Tuesday!:))

5 comments:

  1. It sounds GREAT! Celebrate every little victory, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victorious Victoria<3 love to hear your progress, your lessons learned, and the blessings of your journey, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY it sounds bad! you SHOULD be proud of yourself! what you're accomplishing is AMAZING and takes a lot of hard work and dedication and is SO SO SO worth it!!! you are gonna feel amazing and so healthy that you're gonna want to keep going forever! keep it up tori! and don't ever get discouraged! if you ever mess up, brush it off and keep going and hit it harder the next day. you CAN do this and you WILL! you're my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It doesn't sound bad! That's what keeps me going is the hope that all my old clothes will fit soon. You keep going girl! You're doing great!

      Delete