Monday, June 4, 2012

The Hill of Ghost Past

Well I DID IT!!!!!!! I walked to the top of the hill! I never thought in a million years I could do it! It felt so good to do it! I might be sore the rest of the day, but it was so worth it!

Aside from walking the hill, I have felt so much better after my meeting on Thursday. I feel like even though I had a set back the last two weeks, I can kick this thing in its butt! This is a new day and I will take full advantage of it! :) I fasted and prayed this last week that Heavenly Father would remind me why I am doing this and why I want to do this.

The last time I walked up the hill was with the young women like 4 years ago. I remember just wanting to pass out and die by the time we reached the top. This time I wanted to curl up and take a nap after I looked at the view! However I walked back down! I LOVE walking early in the morning! I have so much more energy today! I feel like running a marathon! (although that will not be happening! lol!)

The trip was good! I was so excited to be back home, where eating and dieting were going to go back to normal. It's hard to stay close to a diet on a trip and I think if I had just started this and left on a road trip, it would have been worse. I learned a lot about myself that was much needed which was good! I learned that I need to let the judgement from those that don't know me and my story to pass and to just know that I am doing this for ME and for those around me that care.

I know that through the strength of the Lord and through the gospel I can do this! It will take a lot of prayer and strength, but I trust Him to know what is the right thing for me to do! Anyways I hope you all have a great day! :) Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad for your insight, your such an awesome lady, and I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete