Friday, May 4, 2012

When you try your best and you Succeed! :)

WOOOOHOOO! I am down 9.6 pounds! I have NEVER been so proud of myself and today I am! I stepped on the scale last night and I thought over and over it's gonna be the same OR it's going to be up. I seriously wanted to cry I was so excited. I know I'm bragging but right now I don't care! I'm happy and excited! :)

Last night after I finished getting my new exercises for the next two weeks and having good conversations, I was talking to Melanie and decided we should walk (last night) We went around the neighborhood 3 times! It felt so great! :) I decided last night that my goal for the summer is to do a 5K, so now it's time to look for one. 

No I wont be running, however I will be walking and jogging! :) I hope you all have a safe, fun, and HEALTHY weekend! I love you all and I love the support from you all! :)

10 comments:

  1. Way to go Tori! I am so proud of you! You have definitely earned the right to brag sweetie! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo IT'S NOT BRAGGING! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD! WHAT A HUGE SUCCESS! oh this makes me SO excited! and when you do your 5k, I want to do it with you. if that's ok. I would LOOOOOVE to do it with you. what a great inspiration you are to us all my friend! keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to do it with me! That would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, Tori! I would love to do the 5k with you too! Just let me know what you find! :) You are so encouraging... I have given up lately, so I better get back on the ball... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Tori! I am so proud of you! Keep it up. You can do it. I would like to do the 5k with you also. Keep me posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never responded to you guys! My bad! lol! I am starting a relay for life team if you want to join in on that and I am also looking for a 5K still so when I find one I will for sure let you guys know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you post the link for your Relay For Life team? Congrats, Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok so i couldnt figure out the link but if you go to realyforlife.org and click on get involved you go down to find an event and enter in the Zip code 84005 Click on 2012 Relay for life pony express and then click sign up and then click join a team and then type in Cuppycakes to Celery sticks as the team name then it will bring it up with my name and then click join and follow the instructions!

    ReplyDelete