Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Keeping my eyes open!

So...this week has been kind of hard but I'm pushing through it. I have noticed a few things I do that I need to improve on and those would be 1) Watch the emotional eating 2) Remember to push through it no matter what 3) Don't let Satan stand in the way.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I find out how my weight loss or gain is...SCARY!! According to everyone it looks like I've lost weight, however I don't see it. haha maybe it's because I just don't look in a mirror? All I know is that no matter what that scale says a year from now, it WILL be at least 100 pounds less if not more. I wont let anything stand in the way. Yes I may have my good days and my bad, but that's a part of life. So I will push through it.

2 comments:

  1. ATTA GIRL! it's hard but so worth it! keep at it! you're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are going through and you are stronger than satan. Every day for the rest of your life will be a battle with food but YOU can do this! I know you can! We need to get together to talk. I will be your biggest cheer leader. Your life will never be the same. The change is hard but being on this side of it is worth all the hard work and pain!

    ReplyDelete